Select a Category:
Mariana Jewelry |
Old World Christmas Ornaments |
Sales & Specials|
Thank you for shopping with us. Check out our Sale page for newly reduced moccasins and sandals.
Your Shopping Cart
Toast to your friends in the style of the Romans. Fill your Goblet with wine, mead, mulled wine, Beer, or Ale. Looking for a unique way to serve coffee? These Goblets will work. They are tough and Microwavable. There is something warm and comfortable about using a goblet. Your hands fit around it like a Kings. Need a set of 8 or more? Email us for a bulk discount. Serve your guests in style at your next party. Have a medieval costume party and these will fit perfectly.
Gl�hwein - German Mulled Wine Recipe
This is a German version of mulled wine.
* 4 quarts dry red wine (zinfandel, merlot, burgundy, etc.)
* 1 pint brandy
* 1 cup sugar
* 6 cinnamon sticks
* 12 cloves, whole
* 1/8 tsp allspice
* 1/8 tsp mace
* 2 oranges, sliced
* 1 lemon, sliced
1. Pour the wine into a large pot and begin heating over low heat.
2. As it begins to warm, add sugar and spices. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add the brandy.
4. Heat thoroughly, but do not allow to boil!
5. Add the lemon and orange.
6. Steep for about 1 hour over low heat.
7. You may add more sugar during this time if desired, stirring well so it disolves.
8. Serve hot and garnish with orange slices. A stick cinnamon could also be used.
Click here to get a better look at the coffee mug color options.
Arrow Gift Shop
201 East Wall Street, Eagle River, Wisconsin 54521,